Sunday, November 22, 2009

Just to let you know...

After my previous post, several kitties ask me where we are going.

We start our cross-country trip from Tempe, AZ to Durham, NC tonight after People #2 finishes his last show here (Phantom of the Opera. He plays French Horn. It is noisy!).

People #1 packs up Airstream and she is almost ready to go!

I sit on the truck's console when we pick up People #2 in front of the theatre. Then I usually go to his lap. It will be especially nice since he is wearing black! It contrasts well with the kitty fur I leave on his pants.

We plan to arrive in Durham sometime late Wednesday. It is a 2,000-mile drive. I may or may not be able to blog along the way. But you can be sure that I take videos and pictures of our trip. BYE!

6 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

Have fun Rupert! I hope you enjoy the drive. I'll look forward to the report when you arrive.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Have a wonderful time!! What an exciting life you lead!!

Dma said...

the french horn is a very beautiful sounding instrument (when played right). my sister used to play it.

The Island Cats said...

We hope you have a good trip, Rupert!! You are quite the travelling cat!

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

Oh wow, Rupert--what an adventure...you'll have alot to share!! Don't wanna see you on CNN tho... :)

Anonymous said...

Well muscians are the hep-est of the hepcats!